Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coffee Bean Girl

This is the closest Johnny will ever post a blog update...

*ring-ring… ring-ring…*

Coffee Bean girl: “Hello, Coffee Bean”

Me: “Morning, may I please order a coffee for delivery to VIB at Parkson?”

CBG: “Yes, what would you like?”

Me: “Can I get a small double shot cappuccino… or small cappuccino with extra shot… sorry, I always forget what you guys call it there…”

CBG: “You can have either one”

Me: “Right I’ll have – hang on a sec – what’s the difference between a double shot cappuccino and a cappuccino with an extra shot?”

CBG: “Yes, actually they are the same thing with the same ingredients, the only difference is price”

Me: (thinks carefully) “………………....huh?”

CBG: “Yes, they have exactly the same ingredients but it’s more expensive for a double shot cappuccino than cappuccino with extra shot.”

Me: “I’m in the wrong industry”

1 comment: